Information for Buyers & Sellers!
Pierce Real Estate has a few tips to share from our years assisting clients in buying or selling their homes. Hopefully this information will be valuable for you!
- Consider both the house and the location! When you’re looking through houses (link to Search for Properties), make sure you learn about the area it’s in.
- Consider schools, taxes, and neighborhood before you make an offer.
- Align your finances and research mortgage rates. You need everything to be ready when you find your new home!
- Talk to prospective neighbors. Find out what they like/dislike about the neighborhood, schools, and the area in general.
- Don’t waive an inspection. This is your chance to find out if major repairs are needed.
- Hire a broker with experience in the area. All of the realtors (link to Meet Our Agents) at Pierce Real Estate are experts in this area.
- Improve your home’s curb appeal. This means everything from trimming your landscaping to ensuring any outdoor repairs are completed.
- Remove clutter so prospective buyers can imagine what the house will look like as theirs. As tough as it may be, try to depersonalize the rooms as much as possible.
- Clean everything — inside and out!
- Eliminate any odors with air neutralizer. It may seem silly, but buyers don’t want to spend time in a house that smells like last night’s dinner!
- Organize your closets. They should look as spacious as possible.
Your realtor is your best source of information. They’re experts in the area! Just ask!
“Great real estate company. Peggy and Ray make you feel like your part of there extended family. Completely trustworthy.”
“Pierce Real Estate is a stand alone agency. They have integrity, drive, and heart. The best people ever to trust your transaction with.”